[P4-announce] New target contribution - sai_p4.
p4 at p4.org
Thu Apr 30 17:23:28 EDT 2015
The P4 Language Consortium is pleased to announce the following open
source contribution - sai_p4 target.
1. Update to p4c-behavioral, the P4 compiler back-end for soft-switch
1. Auto-generation of SAI API headers from sai_p4.p4 program.
2. Generation of soft-switch realizing the pipeline described in
2. A Thrift based test framework, enabling
1. Basic testing of the generated SAI APIs with traffic switched by
2. Currently the framework includes a couple of tests (L2Test & L3Test)
The contributed code is part of the p4factory
<https://github.com/p4lang/p4factory> repository and is available under
Please join thep4-dev <http://p4.org/pipermail/p4-dev_p4.org/>email list
to discuss this code contribution.Subscribe
Want to become a member of P4 Language Consortium? Send an email to
membership [at] p4 [dot] org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-announce