[P4-announce] The Tao of P4

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Thu Jun 18 03:50:49 EDT 2015

Hi P4 developers,

I'm very grateful and super excited to work with this passionate group of
experts. Together we'll be able to build a fantastic open-source community,
guiding various technical aspects of P4 and the development tools
associated with it.

As the first step, I propose that we have a conference call to come up with
a plan for the first working meeting. Through the call we'll need to gauge
the interest level (i.e., willingness to participate in the working
meetings), decide on the schedule (date, time, and interval), gather
initial technical agenda, and agree on the format of the meetings.

It seems we could have such a prep call late next week -- either 6/25 (Thu)
or 6/26 (Fri). I'll come up with a few specific options within a day or
two, so that we could choose a slot that works best for most.

More to come soon ...

Thanks.

-- Chang