[P4-announce] The Tao of P4

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Jun 22 18:19:36 EDT 2015

Hi all,

As I promised last week, I'd like to propose an open conference call so
that we can set the right expectation for the upcoming working meetings and
come up with a plan for them.

I'd like to propose the following options for the conf call. If you have a
strict preference to either day, please reply to me directly by tomorrow.
I'll collect your votes and announce the result by end of day tomorrow.

- 10 - 11am PST, Thursday (6/25)
- 10 - 11am PST, Friday (6/26)

Once we set the time, I'll send out a link for the conf call.

Note that we intend to have the first "working" meeting in the week of
July/6 -- the call we're going to have this week is mainly for planning and
logistics, not for in-depth technical discussions (just yet).

Thanks.

-- Chang