[P4-announce] The Tao of P4

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Wed Jun 24 02:02:49 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Thursday (6/25) 10 - 11am seems to work better for more folks. Let's meet
at that time. I'll send out a separate email with detailed info for the
conf call -- I suggest we use Fuze for that.

For those who want to join but are unable to because of timing, of course
we'll take a note and share it afterwards.

Thanks.

-- Chang