[P4-announce] CALL FOR TALKS & DEMO : 5th P4 Workshop, June 5, 2018

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed Apr 18 13:49:56 EDT 2018

The deadline for submission has been moved1 day later: You have until

midnightPacific Time at the end ofFriday, April 20, 2018.

Dear P4 community,

We are soliciting proposals fortalksand demos for the 5th P4

Workshop on June 5, 2018 at Stanford University, which will be

followed on the next day by a Developer Day.  We are particularly

interested intalksand demos by people developing P4 code for real

systems and deployments, as well as new use cases that take P4 in

interesting new directions.  We would like to keep the workshop

focused on technical content -- i.e.,talksand demos should be used

to showcase P4 in action, and not for product marketing.

Details to be submitted for atalk: Title, Abstract, Bio of the

Speaker(s), Speaker(s) Photo, plus any other relevant information

(maximum one page).

Details to be submitted for a demo: Title, Abstract, Presenter

Name(s), Presenter Organization(s), plus any other relevant

information (maximum one page).

To submit a proposal for atalkor demo, please upload a PDF with the

details above to 5th P4 Workshop Proposal Submissions

<https://p4workshop18.cs.cornell.edu
<https://p4workshop18.cs.cornell.edu/>> bymidnightPacific Time at end

ofFriday, April 20, 2018.

Proposals will be reviewed by the following Technical Program

Committee (TPC):

- Andy Fingerhut (chair), Cisco Systems

- Mina Arashloo, Princeton University

- Sujata Banerjee, VMware

- Tom Rodeheffer, Google

- Cole Schlesinger, Barefoot Networks

- Anirudh Sivaraman, New York University

- Noa Zilberman, University of Cambridge

Notification of acceptance will be communicated byApril 29, 2018.

Sincerely,

Technical Program Committee, 5th P4 Workshop,June 5, 2018.