[P4-announce] P4 Workshop & Last 2 Days For Early Bird Pricing!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu May 3 13:50:35 EDT 2018

**

*Dear P4 Community, *

*

P4 Workshop 2018 <https://p4.org/events/2018-06-05-p4-workshop/>andP4
Developer Day 2018
<https://p4.org/events/2018-06-06-p4-developer-day/>are fast
approaching!  We wanted to send a quick note to remind you that Early
Bird Pricing of $245 for both events will be ending *this Friday, May
4th at 11:30pm PDT.*

To take advantage of the Early Bird Pricing before the deadline, please
register at the following links:

For theP4 Workshop 2018,pleaseclick here.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2018-tickets-44764976249>

For the P4 Developer Day 2018, pleaseclick here.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-2018-tickets-44765855880>

We’d also like to announce The Technical Program Committee (TPC) has
selected the talks for the P4 Workshop. Tentative agenda which will be
announces soon includes speakers from:

  *

    AT&T

  *

    Cisco Systems

  *

    Johns Hopkins University

  *

    Nokia

  *

    Open Networking Foundation (ONF)

  *

    University of Cambridge

  *

    VMware Research

  *

    Xilinx

Both events will be held at Arrillaga Alumni Center at Stanford
University,Stanford, CA located on campus in Palo Alto, CA. Please refer
to the registration page links above for more details.

If you have any questions about the events, please feel free to send an
email to p4 at p4.org.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

P4 Language Consortium

*