[P4-announce] June 5th P4 Workshop Program Now Available!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed May 16 13:41:04 EDT 2018

*

Dear P4 Community*:*

*

****

**P4 Workshop June 2018
<https://p4.org/events/2018-06-05-p4-workshop/>is on Tuesday, June 5th*-
*Just 3 weeks away!**

****

*

****

As established in previous years, you will hear from the pioneers in P4
that are trailblazing the way for adoption of this programming language.

*
*

Talks will cover a variety of different topics, with some highlights
included below:

*
*

  *

    Talk: A Framework for Network Intelligence,Ken Duell*(*AT&T)

*
*

  *

    Talk: Exposing Data Plane Programmability on Turn-key Network
    Devices*, *Mario Baldi*(*Cisco Systems)

*
*

  *

    Talk: What P4 Can Learn From Linux Traffic Control*, *Jamal Hadi
    Salim*(*Mojatatu Networks)

*
*

  *

    Talk: Using P4 for converged and programmable XHaul in mobile RAN*,
    *James Yu (Nokia) and Gordon Brebner (Xilinx)

*
*

Please click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2018-tickets-44764976249>to
register as soon as you can and take advantage of the $295 rate!

*
*

Also, a friendly reminder that P4 Developer Day June 2018
<https://p4.org/events/2018-06-06-p4-developer-day/>will take place the
day after the workshop on Wednesday, June 6th, at the same venue at
Stanford. We will have a well-balanced blend of lectures & hands-on
exercises for the entire day. Due to the hands-on component of this
event, once the attendee limit is reached, we will not be able to accept
additional registrations. Please click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-2018-tickets-44765855880>for
Developer Day registration and claim your spot today!

*
*

We also would like to give a special thanks to our event sponsors: AT&T,
Barefoot Networks, Cisco, Google, Netcope/Intel, and Xilinx. We wouldn’t
be able to hold these great events without their support and
contributions*.*

*
*

If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to
p4 at p4.org <mailto:p4 at p4.org>.

*
*

We look forward to seeing you there!