[P4-announce] P4 June 5th Workshop- Full Agenda & Demos Announced!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed May 23 13:23:22 EDT 2018

**

*Dear P4 Community,*

*

The agenda and all demos for P4 Workshop 2018have been finalized! The
detailed agenda, as well as the demo specifics, can be found here
<https://p4.org/events/2018-06-05-p4-workshop/>.

To highlight what each demo covers, a speaker for each demo will give a
1-2 minute lightning talk on the main stage.  This will provide the
audience with an opportunity to learn more about each demo before the
lunch break. We will have a dedicated demo area close to the workshop
where you can take your time to view all 14 engaging demos.

Please click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2018-tickets-44764976249>to
register as soon as you so we can reserve a spot for you!

Also, a friendly reminder that P4 Developer Day 2018
<https://p4.org/events/2018-06-06-p4-developer-day/>will take place the
day after the workshop on Wednesday, June 6th, at the same venue at
Stanford. We will have a well-balanced blend of lectures & hands-on
exercises for the entire day. Due to the hands-on component of this
event, once the attendee limit is reached, we will not be able to accept
any additional registrations. Please click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-2018-tickets-44765855880>for
Developer Day registration and claim your spot today!

We would also like to give a special thanks to our event sponsors AT&T,
Barefoot Networks, Cisco, Google, Netcope and Xilinx. We wouldn’t be
able to hold these great events without their support and contributions!

If you have any questions, please send an email to p4 at p4.org.

We look forward to seeing you there.

-P4.org

*