[P4-announce] Call for Proposals: P4 Workshop 2019

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu Feb 7 14:54:40 EST 2019

Dear P4 community,

We invite proposals for talks, posters, and demos to be presented at the
6th P4 Workshop, which will be held on May 1, 2019 at Stanford University.

We are particularly interested in hearing from groups developing P4 code
for real systems and deployments, as well as new use cases that take the
P4 language in interesting new directions. We would like to keep the
workshop focused on technical content -- i.e., talks and demos should be
used to showcase P4 in action and not for product marketing.

All submissions will be reviewed by a Technical Program Committee
chaired by Nate Foster (Cornell) and Nick McKeown (Stanford). To submit
a proposal, please upload a one-page PDF to the submission site before
the deadline.

Submission site:https://p4workshop.cs.cornell.edu
<https://p4workshop.cs.cornell.edu/>
Deadline: March 13, 2019 11:59pm PT (firm)
Notification: March 25, 2019

To stay updated on all details of the workshop, please refer to the
event webpage on P4.org <https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/>.

Sincerely,
Technical Program Committee
6th P4 Workshop