[P4-announce] P4 Workshop 2019 Agenda is Here!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Tue Apr 23 12:57:04 EDT 2019

Dear P4 Community,

The agenda and all demos for May 1st, P4 Workshop 2019
<https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/><https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/>have
been finalized!

*As established in previous years, you will hear from the pioneers in P4
that are trailblazing the way for adoption of this programming language. *

*The highlight of our Workshop will be John Hennessy
<https://hennessy.stanford.edu/>'s Keynote talk on " **/The End of
Moore’s Law and Faster General Purpose Processors, and a New Road
Forward/ ".*

**

Please click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2019-tickets-55314832152><https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2019-tickets-55314832152>to
register as soon as you so we can reserve a spot for you!

Also, a friendly reminder that P4 Developer Day 2019
<https://p4.org/events/2019-04-30-p4-developer-day/><https://p4.org/events/2019-04-30-p4-developer-day/>will
take place the day after the workshop on Tuesday April 30th at the same
venue at Stanford. We will have a well-balanced blend of lectures &
hands-on exercises for the entire day. Due to the hands-on component of
this event, once the attendee limit is reached, we will not be able to
accept any additional registrations. Please click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-2019-tickets-55431431905>for
Developer Day registration and claim your spot today!

We would also like to give a special thanks to our event sponsors AT&T,
Barefoot Networks, Cisco, Google, Netcope and Xilinx. We wouldn’t be
able to hold these great events without their support and contributions!

If you have any questions, please send an email to p4 at p4.org
<mailto:p4 at p4.org>.

We look forward to seeing you there.

-P4.org