[P4-announce] You're invited to P4 + Stratum Workshop at Infosys (Jul 24, 2019)

Infosys and the Open Networking Foundation invite at eventbrite.com
Tue Jul 2 14:49:23 EDT 2019

Hosted by Infosys and the Open Networking Foundation, the P4 + Stratum Workshop will introduce attendees to P4, a programming language used to model or define packet fowarding planes, and Stratum, an open source switch operating system that enables P4-defined forwarding along with a standard set of OpenConfig models for interoperable management.

The morning session will include leading networking vendors explaining some of the features and benefits of this new approach to networking, as well as introduce some of the next-generation hardware that is making it possible. The afternoon portion of the workshop will have local network operators who will provide insights into the use cases for this new technology.

The event will be technical in nature and is targeted at network architects and developers. It is free without admission and ticket charges; online registration is required.

Learn more about Stratum here.
Learn more about P4 here.

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Infosys and the Open Networking Foundation

------------------------------
Event Summary:
------------------------------

Event: P4 + Stratum Workshop at Infosys
[...]

Agenda:

Learn more about Stratum here.
Learn more about P4 here.

------------------------------
Hosted By:
------------------------------
Infosys and the Open Networking Foundation

The Open Networking Conference Asia 2019 is hosted by Infosys in collaboration with the ONF.

Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation.

With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.

The Open Networking Foundation (ONF) is a non-profit operator led consortium driving transformation of network infrastructure and carrier business models.
We are an open, collaborative, community of communities.  The ONF serves as the umbrella for a number of projects building solutions by leveraging network disaggregation, white box economics, open source software and software defined standards to revolutionize the carrier industry.

Register Online:

More information and online registration are available here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-stratum-workshop-at-infosys-tickets-63351830029?ref=enivtefor001&invite=MTY3ODg4MzcvcDQtYW5ub3VuY2VAbGlzdHMucDQub3JnLzA%3D%0A

Collect event fees online with Eventbrite
http://www.eventbrite.com