[P4-announce] Reminder: Call for Participation and Proposals - P4 @ SIGCOMM 2019

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Mon Jul 8 19:29:08 EDT 2019

Dear P4 Community:

We wanted to inform you that the deadline to submit talk proposals for
the SIGCOMM P4 Mini-Workshop has been extended. Please see the new
deadline and notification dates below:

Submission site: https://p4workshop.cs.cornell.edu
Deadline: July 12, 2019 (11:59pmPDT)
Notification: July 26, 2019

Please see the CFP below for more information.

Sincerely,
P4.org