[P4-announce] REMINDER: Call for Proposals - P4 and Programmable Forwarding Summit, April 2020

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu Feb 20 00:20:16 EST 2020

**

*Dear P4 Community,*

*

We are excited to announce the new P4 and Programmable Forwarding
Summit! With the growing interest and accelerated adoption of P4 and
programmable forwarding across a growing number of use cases in
networking, this year is being expanded to a three-day event, with day
one comprised of tutorials and the following two days consisting of a
workshop-style format. The breadth and depth of the content will include
insightful keynotes; in-depth technical sessions on P4 and the tool
chain; use cases for switching, NIC, and other network functions;
hands-on tutorials; and live demonstrations of P4-enabled products. In
moving to this new format, it will provide attendees a broader
perspective on important developments over the past year, insights on
what is coming next, and an opportunity to socialize with P4 community
members.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we
invite proposals for talks, posters, and demos to be presented at the P4
and Programmable Forwarding Summit, which will be held during April
28-30, 2020 at Stanford University.

We are particularly interested in hearing from groups developing P4 code
for real systems and deployments, as well as new use cases that take the
P4 language in interesting, new directions. We would like to keep the
workshop focused on technical content -- i.e., talks and demos should be
used to showcase P4 in action and not for product marketing.

To submit a proposal, please upload a detailed one/two-page PDF to the
submission site before the deadline.

Submission site:https://summit-cfp-2020.p4.org/

Deadline: March 13, 2020 11:59pm PT (firm)

Notification: March 27, 2020

To stay updated on all details of the summit, please refer to
thewebpage:
<https://p4.org/events/2020-p4-summit/>https://p4.org/events/2020-p4-summit/<https://p4.org/events/2020-p4-summit/>

Sincerely,

P4 Language Community and Open Networking Foundation

*