[P4-announce] CFP Closing in 3 Days! P4 Expert Roundtable Series

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Tue Mar 17 21:09:13 EDT 2020

**

*Dear P4 Community,*

*

As you are aware we have made the difficult decision to cancel the “P4
and Programmable Forwarding Summit” planned as an in-person event in
April due to the health risks associated with COVID-19. We feel- for
both employees and the P4 community- this decision is in everyone’s best
interest. We have replaced the event for this year with the “P4
Roundtable Series” and are excited about this new format that will bring
together industry experts and provide an environment for sharing
knowledge and experiences with the community.

The P4 Roundtable Series is planned for April 28th-April 30th and will
include a combination of live webinars in the morning and a series of
engaging “pre-recorded” panel discussions and tracks to be posted for
on-demand access after the live webinar.

Our goal is to continue the significant momentum for P4 with community
building and engagement. We feel it’s important to deliver as much high
value content as possible and your contributions are key to reaching
this goal.

Please submit your proposal by Friday, March 20, 2020 11:59pm PT
(firm)using the CFP submission site: https://summit-cfp-2020.p4.org/

All Proposals will be reviewed by the following Technical Program
Committee (TPC):

Xin Jin, Johns Hopkins University

Dan Ports, Microsoft Research

Srinivas Narayana, Rutgers University