[P4-announce] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Call for Proposals for P4 Expert Roundtable Series

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Sat Mar 21 17:40:10 EDT 2020

**

*Dear P4 Community:*

*

We are writing to inform you we have extended the deadline for
submitting proposals for talks for the P4 Expert Roundtable Series. The
extension will be granted through March 27, 2020 11:59pm PDT.  We made
the decision to extend the deadline based on feedback we received from
multiple community members. We truly thank everyone who have submitted
proposals already!

We are particularly interested in hearing from groups developing P4 code
for real systems and deployments, as well as new use cases that take the
P4 language in interesting, new directions.

To submit a proposal, please upload a one-page PDF to the submission
site below:

Submission site: https://summit-cfp-2020.p4.org/

Deadline: March 27, 2020 11:59pm PT

Notification: April 3, 2020

To stay updated on all details of the workshop, please refer to the
event webpage onP4.org <https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/>.

Sincerely,

P4 Committee

*