[P4-API] Cancelling 11/20 meeting

Antonin Bas antonin.bas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:56:57 EST 2019

Hi all,

I will be at KubeCon next week and I will not be able to host / join the
meeting. At this stage I am tempted to cancel the meeting since there are
no outstanding items on the agenda. I am planning on publishing a first
release candidate for P4Runtime v1.1.0 before I leave. If there is
something urgent you'd like to discuss please reply to this thread. I'm
sure we can find a way to maintain the meeting even though I won't be able
to attend personally. Otherwise, see you all on December 4th (probably our
last meeting before the Holiday recess).