[P4-Apps] Meeting minutes and slides from December 4, 2017

Mukesh Hira mhira at vmware.com
Tue Dec 5 19:56:36 EST 2017

Dear working group members,

Thank you to those who attended the working group meeting yesterday. Slides presented at the meeting have been posted to the repository under https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/tree/master/meeting_slides

Meeting minutes have been captured on the wiki - https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/wiki

Issues have been created in the repository to track the open items from the meeting - https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/issues. Please feel free to comment on these issues, share information on relevant use-cases, suggest approaches to address the issues.

We will not have a meeting in the second half of December as people may be taking time off during the holidays. We will meet again in the first week of January 2018 - tentatively 10 am to 11:30 am on Thursday January 4, 2018. We shall confirm the meeting location and time closer to the meeting date.

While regular working group meetings will take a pause, please feel free to continue discussions over the mailing list and GitHub.

Thank you,

Mukesh Hira
Jeongkeun Lee