[P4-Apps] Announcement regarding next meeting on January 4, 2018
mhira at vmware.com
Thu Dec 21 20:13:36 EST 2017
Dear P4 applications working group members,
This is to confirm that we will have our next meeting on January 4, 2018 from 10 am to 11:30 am (this was mentioned as a tentative meeting date at the previous meeting).
Dell EMC has graciously volunteered to host the next meeting at their Santa Clara campus.
Address: 5450 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Please mention names of our working group colleagues from Dell EMC, Senthil Ganesan and Raja Jayakumar as hosts when you sign in. Please plan on arriving a few minutes before the meeting start time to allow for guest registration, WiFi access approval, etc. For those who sign up at https://goo.gl/Bd5Ee4, we shall print guest badges ahead of time, saving time on the day of the meeting.
Remote attendees can join the meeting at https://bluejeans.com/6302470125
Mickey Spiegel from Barefoot Networks will present the Telemetry Report Format draft. We will then return to a discussion on open items from previous meetings. Detailed agenda is as follows -
* Brief overview of p4-applications git repository structure
* Presentation on Telemetry Report Format, covering
* Modes of operation
* Postcard mode
* In-band mode
* Report packet formats for
* Tracked flows
* Dropped packets
* Congestion notifications on monitored queues
* Discussion on open issues
* In-band Network Telemetry (INT) over TCP/UDP, indicating presence of INT headers in such packets
* Configuration of INT source, sink roles
* Effect of INT on Path MTU
* Port ID format - capability to report physical and/or logical port IDs
* Timestamp format
Best wishes for the holiday break, we look forward to seeing you in the new year at the next working group meeting.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-apps