[P4-Apps] Announcement regarding next meeting on January 4, 2018

Jeongkeun Lee jklee at barefootnetworks.com
Thu Dec 21 20:45:17 EST 2017

A Google Calendar entry for the Jan/4th meeting is here
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NWp2c2JpcTRxazhkN3ZrYXFhYW5ldHIwNG0gajR0bzQycnNqcXRma3MwcWI3aWFoOGdvdXNAZw&tmsrc=j4to42rsjqtfks0qb7iah8gous%40group.calendar.google.com>
.
You can click the link and save to your calendar.

Regards -- jk