[P4-Apps] Working group meeting on Thursday April 19 2018
mhira at vmware.com
Tue Apr 17 21:04:36 EDT 2018
Dear P4 apps community,
We will have our next working group meeting on Thursday April 19, 2018 at VMware campus in Palo Alto.
Address: 3425 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto CA 94304 (Hilltop A building)
Meeting Time: 10 am to 11:30 am PDT (GMT - 7)
Remote attendees can attend at: https://VMware.zoom.us/j/9256858264<https://vmware.zoom.us/j/9256858264>
Agenda for the meeting is as follows -
* Release of version 1.0 of INT specifications. Candidate specifications that were released for review will be tagged as v1.0
* Open discussion on future working group activity
* Call for open source contributions based on INT v1.0 specifications
* Call for new INT features/capabilities to be targeted for subsequent INT versions
* Call for other P4 applications of interest
* Any other topics that working group members would like to discuss
* Jonghwan Hyun will present P4 applications being developed at the Open Networking Foundation
* fabric.p4: ONOS-controlled leaf-spine datacenter fabric
* spgw.p4: A P4 implementation of 5G Serving and Packet Gateway
* ONF plans to support INT in ONOS
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-apps