[P4-Apps] Working group meeting on Thursday April 19 2018

Mukesh Hira mhira at vmware.com
Tue Apr 17 21:04:36 EDT 2018

Dear P4 apps community,

We will have our next working group meeting on Thursday April 19, 2018 at VMware campus in Palo Alto.

Address: 3425 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto CA 94304 (Hilltop A building)

Meeting Time: 10 am to 11:30 am PDT (GMT - 7)

Remote attendees can attend at: https://VMware.zoom.us/j/9256858264<https://vmware.zoom.us/j/9256858264>

Agenda for the meeting is as follows -

  *   Release of version 1.0 of INT specifications. Candidate specifications that were released for review will be tagged as v1.0
  *   Open discussion on future working group activity
     *   Call for open source contributions based on INT v1.0 specifications
     *   Call for new INT features/capabilities to be targeted for subsequent INT versions
     *   Call for other P4 applications of interest
     *   Any other topics that working group members would like to discuss
  *   Jonghwan Hyun will present P4 applications being developed at the Open Networking Foundation
     *   fabric.p4: ONOS-controlled leaf-spine datacenter fabric
     *   spgw.p4: A P4 implementation of 5G Serving and Packet Gateway
     *   ONF plans to support INT in ONOS

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Thanks,

Mukesh Hira

JK Lee