[P4-Apps] Releasing telemetry specs v1.0
jklee at barefootnetworks.com
Sat Apr 21 17:09:56 EDT 2018
Dear P4 Apps WG members,
INT and Telemetry Report specs v1.0 have been released!
v1.0 tagged git tree:
v1.0 revisions improve clarity and critical aspects for production
deployments and interoperability.
The major changes in INT v1.0 include
- Improve INT operations in MTU handling, checksum update, DSCP encoding
- Improve efficiency, consolidating redundant fields and headers
- Probe Marker support in INT over TCP/UDP
- Reference code in PSA architecture, changed from v1model
Major change in Telemetry Report spec v1.0 is
- INT-like flexible format allowing arbitrary combinations of telemetry
We greatly appreciate everyone who directly contributed to the specs and
those who participated in the numerous WG discussions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-apps