[P4-Apps] P4 Applications Working Group Meeting tomorrow

Mukesh Hira mhira at vmware.com
Wed Jan 3 12:49:25 EST 2018

Dear P4 applications working group members,

Wish you all a happy new year.

Just wanted to send out a reminder regarding the working group meeting tomorrow, Thursday Jan 4 2018, from 10 am to 11:30 am. Please see the meeting announcement sent previously (included below) for meeting location, web conferencing information and meeting agenda.

We look forward to an exciting year of developing P4 applications together.

Mukesh Hira

JK Lee