[P4-Apps] Meeting minutes and slides from January 4, 2018

Mukesh Hira mhira at vmware.com
Fri Jan 5 20:04:16 EST 2018

Dear working group members,

Thank you to those who attended the working group meeting yesterday. Slides presented at the meeting have been posted to the repository under https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/tree/master/meeting_slides

Meeting minutes have been captured on the wiki - https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/wiki

We had a good discussion on telemetry report formats, but ran out of time and could not address any of the open issues. We would like to encourage conversation on GitHub and the mailing list between meetings. Please update existing issues or open new issues at https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/issues if you see any gaps/concerns in the current drafts of the INT and report format specifications.

We will meet once every two weeks going forward. The next meeting will be on Thursday January 18, 2018 from 10 am to 11:30 am.  We will send a follow-on email with the agenda and meeting location information.

Thank you,

Mukesh Hira
Jeongkeun Lee