[P4-Apps] Change of working group meeting date to July 12

Mukesh Hira mhira at vmware.com
Wed Jul 11 21:43:31 EDT 2018

Just a gentle reminder in case some folks overlooked this email sent on the July 4 holiday. We will have a working group meeting tomorrow morning 10 am at Barefoot Networks campus. Please see email thread below for more details on agenda and web conferencing information.

See you tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Mukesh Hira

JK Lee