[P4-Apps] Meeting minutes: July 12, 2018

Mukesh Hira mhira at vmware.com
Fri Jul 13 21:57:37 EDT 2018

Dear working group members,

Minutes of July 12 working group meeting have been posted to the Wiki (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/wiki<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_p4lang_p4-2Dapplications_wiki&d=DwMFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=L8xEOlgdBq1uWS6Ojs6MsQ&m=I4BjmYPRRoiogiCktEfqMvMFCZA0hxkHeddFnoy0FkM&s=tfqCLQ4pw_PdNrowhoTB5aMYu2DFQXb5Uopg9KNR1jk&e=>)

We had the following presentations yesterday -
(i) Proposal on updated Yang model defining INT metadata semantics by Mickey Spiegel, Barefoot Networks
(ii) Proposal for carrying INT metadata in IPv6 hop-by-hop extension header by Ramesh Sivakolundu, Cisco Systems
(iii) Update on IETF IOAM and comparison with INT, by Mickey Spiegel, Barefoot Networks

Please refer to the meeting minutes for a summary of the discussions around the three presentations.

Next meeting will tentatively be held in 2 weeks, on July 26, 2018. Meeting agenda and location will be announced closer to the date.

Thank you

Mukesh Hira
JK Lee