[P4-Apps] Next working group meeting

Mukesh Hira mhira at vmware.com
Wed Jul 25 14:34:58 EDT 2018

Dear working group members,

We had announced a tentative date of July 26 for the next P4 applications working group meeting. However, JK and I are both traveling this week and are unable to organize and host the meeting tomorrow. We are postponing the next meeting to Thursday August 9. We will follow up with meeting agenda and location closer to the meeting date.

In the meanwhile, if there is anything you would like to bring up or discuss, please do so over the mailing list or GitHub.

Thank you

Mukesh Hira

JK Lee