[P4-Apps] P4EU Workshop Abstract Registration Deadline approaching fast - June 15, 2018
p4 at p4.org
Tue Jun 12 20:09:07 EDT 2018
Dear P4 Community:
As a reminder, the submission deadline for P4EU isapproaching. Abstract
registration is on June 15th, 2018. Additionaldetails are below.
P4EU - The 1st P4 European Workshop
An ICNP 2018 Workshop presented by the P4 Language Consortium
September 24th, 2018 Cambridge, UK
The first P4EU workshop will bring together networking researchers
todiscuss cutting-edge, P4-based, topics. The workshop provides a
venuefor P4-based research and projects, a place to discuss P4-based
tools,and the networking community needs. The workshop aims to
forgeconnections between developers, introduce more networking
researchersto the P4 community, and seed future top-tier publications
P4EU seeks three types of contributions:
* Papers - 4 to 6 pages long.
* Posters - up to 2 pages long.
* Demos - up to 2 pages long.
Posters and demos will be introduced in a lightning talks session.
Authors may choose to exclude their work from appearing in theproceedings.
Topics of an interest include, but are not limited to:
* All aspects of P4-based network protocol research including
design,specification, verification, implementation, measurement,
* Contributions to network architecture using P4, e.g.,
specificalgorithms and protocols for network virtualization or future
* New applications and in-network computing enabled by P4
* P4-based and P4-NetFPGA based programmable data planes
* Tools and frameworks for development using P4
* Performance and performance constraints of P4 based designs
* Abstract registration: June 15th, 2018
* Submission deadline: June 22nd, 2018
* Acceptance notification: July 21st, 2018
* Camera ready: August 15th, 2018
Submission instructions and more information is available on
Noa Zilberman, University of Cambridge
Robert Soulé, Università della Svizzera italiana
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-apps