[P4-Apps] Meeting minutes: March 15, 2018

Mukesh Hira mhira at vmware.com
Sat Mar 17 18:09:38 EDT 2018

Dear P4 applications working group members,

Minutes of the March 15th working group meeting have been posted to the Wiki (https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/wiki)

Please see meeting minutes for action items on outstanding issues.

We shall use GitHub and/or the mailing list to follow up on these action items and close on the outstanding issues over the next few days so we can have a close-to-final draft of Network Telemetry specifications version 1.0 towards the end of next week. The goal is to release version 1.0 of the Network Telemetry specifications at the March 29th working group meeting.

Thank you

Mukesh Hira

JK Lee