[P4-Apps] WG meeting minutes, Feb 7th 2019

Jeongkeun Lee jklee at barefootnetworks.com
Sun Feb 10 01:03:34 EST 2019

Dear working group members,

Minutes of our last working group meeting held on Feb 7 have been posted to
the Wiki (*https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/wiki/Meeting-minutes:-Feb-7,-2019
<https://github.com/p4lang/p4-applications/wiki/Meeting-minutes:-Feb-7,-2019>*
)

Please note that we are considering to
1) broaden out the scope of INT, and
2) have a dedicated longer meeting on refining the YANG model for metadata
format. We are thinking of having this meeting on Thursday Feb 28.

Ramesh Sivakolundu and Mickey Spiegel have volunteered to go through the
current YANG model in detail and prepare a list of important deficiencies to
be addressed at this meeting. If you have concerns with the YANG model and
would like to contribute, please reach out to us or to Ramesh/Mickey
directly.

Thank you

JK Lee
Mukesh Hira