[P4-Apps] 2 weeks to register! P4 Hackathon @ NSDI 2019

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu Feb 14 12:41:30 EST 2019

Dear P4 Community:

A friendly reminder the *P4 Hackathon* @ NSDI 2019 is only *2 weeks
away*!  Space is limited, so we'd like to ensure those interested in
attending register soon before capacity is reached.

We invite P4 users of all levels---from beginners to experts---to
participate in the hackathon, with the goal of developing novel,
proof-of-concept data plane applications, and supporting the open-source
community through the creation tools and infrastructure.

To register, follow the instructions on this link
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-hackathon-2019-tickets-55659269373>.
More details of the hackathon are available on the P4.org website.
<https://p4.org/events/2019-03-01-nsdi/>

Hope to see you there!

Noa Zilberman and Robert Soulé
P4 Education Working Group co-chairs