[P4-Apps] Next P4 Apps WG meeting on this Thursday

Jeongkeun Lee jklee at barefootnetworks.com
Tue Feb 26 13:54:20 EST 2019

Dear working group members,

We're having the next WG meeting on coming Thursday 9:30am to noon. This
will be a focus session on the YANG model. We will work out details of
units, semantics, and any other aspects of the reported metadata that may
vary across different implementations.

At the last meeting, we had some discussion about the scope of the YANG
model, in particular whether it should cover configuration or not. We're
deferring the configuration aspects to the future meetings.

Link to the meeting invite is here
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MmFlMzJvOWlwZGtrb3NhMXIxOWN2M2s5bHEgajR0bzQycnNqcXRma3MwcWI3aWFoOGdvdXNAZw&tmsrc=j4to42rsjqtfks0qb7iah8gous%40group.calendar.google.com>
.

Meeting location: Barefoot Networks, 4750 Patrick Henry Dr, Santa Clara, CA
95054
Meeting time: 9:30 am to 12 pm PT (GMT - 7)
Remote attendees may join at:
https://meet.google.com/rwy-typy-yxu
‪Phone Bridge: +1 929-276-0977‬ PIN: ‪431 870 817‬#

Thanks,
JK Lee
Mukesh Hira