[P4-Apps] Next working group meeting on Jan 18 2019 (FRIDAY)

Jeongkeun Lee jklee at barefootnetworks.com
Thu Jan 10 01:34:51 EST 2019

Happy New Year!

We will have our next working group meeting on *Friday* *January 18th*,
2019 instead of tomorrow.
This is to accommodate the needs of the members who are leading the
on-going changes towards INT v1.1 and v2.0. After this meeting, we will go
back to Thursdays.

You can click this link
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MnE4bnNrcjlxZDMwZ2NucHVjaWFtOW9kcXMgajR0bzQycnNqcXRma3MwcWI3aWFoOGdvdXNAZw&tmsrc=j4to42rsjqtfks0qb7iah8gous%40group.calendar.google.com>
to add this meeting entry to your google calendar.

Meeting location: Barefoot Networks, 4750 Patrick Henry Dr, Santa Clara, CA
95054 Conf room: Frequency Meeting time: 10 am to 11:30 am PDT (GMT - 7)
Remote attendees may join at: https://meet.google.com/rwy-typy-yxu

A detailed agenda will be announced close to the meeting.

Thank you.

JK Lee
Mukesh Hira