[P4-Apps] SAVE THE DATE: P4 Workshop & Developer Day 2019

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Mon Jan 28 12:04:57 EST 2019

Dear P4 Community:

The P4 Language Consortium is happy to announce the 6th P4 Workshop and
Developer Day on _April 30 & May 1, 2019_.  The events will be held at
Stanford University @ the Arrillaga Alumni Center.

P4 Developer Day 2019 (P4D2) will take place on April 30th, where
attendees can learn P4 and develop P4 applications through hands-on
labs.  New this year, we will have separate activities for programmers
who are new to P4 and for those who already have experience with the
language.

P4 Workshop 2019 will be held on May 1st, where there will be several
P4-focused talks and demonstrations.  Our goal is to give attendees a
first-hand view of how P4-based forwarding planes are being utilized in
networking applications.

A more detailed email with program specifics will be available in the
coming weeks, but if you've attended in previous years and would like to
take advantage of early bird pricing, registration links are already
live on our website:

April 30th: P4 Developer Day 2019
<https://p4.org/events/2019-04-30-p4-developer-day/>
May 1st: P4 Workshop 2019 <https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/>