[P4-Apps] P4 Hackathon: Registration now open!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed Jan 30 16:18:19 EST 2019

We are pleased to announce that registration for the P4 Hackathon at
NSDI 2019 is now open!

We invite P4 users of all levels---from beginners to experts---to
participate in the hackathon, with the goal of developing novel,
proof-of-concept data plane applications, and supporting the open-source
community through the creation tools and infrastructure.

To register, follow the instructions on this link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-hackathon-2019-tickets-55659269373

*Please note that space is limited for this event.

More details about the hackathon are available on the P4.org website:
https://p4.org/events/2019-03-01-nsdi/

Hope to see you there!

Noa Zilberman and Robert Soulé
P4 Education Working Group co-chairs