[P4-Apps] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Call for Proposals for P4 Workshop 2019

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu Mar 14 08:45:18 EDT 2019

Dear P4 community:

We are writing to inform you we have *extended the deadline *for
submitting proposals for talks, demos, and posters for the P4 Workshop
2019 at Stanford University.The extension will be granted through *March
15, 2019 11:59pmPDT*. Thanks to all who have submitted proposals already!

We are particularly interested in hearing from groups developing P4 code
for real systems and deployments, as well as new use cases that take the
P4 language in interesting, new directions. We would like to keep the
workshop focused on technical content -- i.e., talks and demos should be
used to showcase P4 in action and not for product marketing.

To submit a proposal, please upload a one-page PDF to the submission
site below:

Submission site: https://p4workshop.cs.cornell.edu
<https://p4workshop.cs.cornell.edu/>

Notification: March 25, 2019

To stay updated on all details of the workshop, please refer to the
event webpage on P4.org <https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/>.

Sincerely,

Technical Program Committee
6th P4 Workshop