[P4-arch] [Blog Post] P4 Runtime - Putting the Control Plane in Charge of the Forwarding Plane.

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu Dec 7 11:45:57 EST 2017

*

Dear P4 Community,

Quite a few people have been asking about P4 Runtime, and so we invited
Jim Wanderer, Timon Sloane and Nick McKeown to pen a blog entry,
summarizing their recent webinar.

The blog post contains links to learn more about the P4 API Working
Group and a recent demo at SDN NFV World Congress.

Here is a link to the blog post, titled: “P4 Runtime - Putting the
Control Plane in Charge of the Forwarding Plane
<https://p4.org/api/p4-runtime-putting-the-control-plane-in-charge-of-the-forwarding-plane.html>”.

Check it out, and consider getting involved with the project.

**

By the way, we have also launched our new website. Hope you like it.

*P4.org*

*