[P4-arch] P4 arch WG meeting minutes for Jun 26, 2017

Calin Cascaval cascaval at barefootnetworks.com
Tue Jun 27 00:49:44 EDT 2017

All,
We had a good first meeting. We will be tracking the minutes, issues, and progress through github,

The minutes (including the slides we walked through) have been posted here: https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/wiki/PSA <https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/wiki/PSA>

All the PSA related issues should be tagged with the "portable switch architecture" label. I will also open issues for the action items discussed today and will assign owners to them.

While the p4-spec repository is public, it would be good to have the working group members as part of the p4arch github team. I  added the members whose github ids I knew. Please let me know what is your github id to be added to the team.

--
Thanks, Calin