[P4-arch] Announcing the P4 Applications Working Group

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Fri Nov 3 19:02:37 EDT 2017

Hello P4 Community,

We are excited to announce *P4 Applications Working Group* (Apps WG in
short), a new working group focused on novel forwarding plane
applications enabled by P4. Please visit the P4.org blog post
<https://p4.org/members/announcing-the-p4-applications-working-group/>
on this topic to get more details on the Apps WG and for some
applications of interest in the community.

We will be having the first meeting of the working group soon. Date and
time details are below.