[P4-arch] Details for attending the first P4 Apps Working Group Meeting

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed Nov 8 20:09:47 EST 2017

Dear P4 Community,

Following up on the announcement regarding formation of P4 Applications
Working group, we would like to update you on the details for the first
meeting of the working group:

*Date: Monday, November 13th**
**Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST**
**Location: Room 202, Packard Electrical Engineering Building, 350 Serra
Mall, Stanford, CA 94305*

Directions and Parking Information:
https://forum.stanford.edu/visitors/directions/packard.php

Note - In case visitor pay parking is full at Parking Structures 1 and 2
highlighted on the above webpage, there is additional visitor pay
parking next to Rodin Sculpture Garden on Lomita Way (See map on above
webpage).

Agenda:
1. Introductions
2. Working group charter, logistics, processes
3. Brief overview of some P4 applications, solicitation for applications
of interest
4. Presentation and discussion on Network Telemetry, the initial
application of focus for the working group

Local participants are encouraged to attend in person. Remote
participants may attend via Webex at https://vmware.webex.com/join/mhira

To help us plan, please sign up for the meeting at https://goo.gl/Bd5Ee4
and let us know whether you intend to attend the meeting in person or by
Webex. Up to two representatives from a company/university may attend
the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Mukesh Hira and Jeongkeun Lee