[P4-arch] P4 Fall Developer Day Agenda Is Now Available!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Tue Oct 17 14:53:21 EDT 2017

**

*Dear P4 Community,*

*

In case you were waiting to review the detailed agenda
<https://p4.org/p4-developer-day-fall-2017/>before registering
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-fall-2017-tickets-38403424677>,
we just announced the detailed agenda for the developer day!

Developer Day will concentrate on P4_16 and cover topics such as:

  *

    Introduction to Data Plane Programming

  *

    General P4 concepts and Core Language Features

  *

    Software tools and P4 Runtime

  *

    Monitoring and Debugging

  *

    Advanced Data Structure

  *

    Closing Panel

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-fall-2017-tickets-38403424677>now
to take advantage of the early bird registration of $245, available now,
throughOctober 29, 2017, 11.30pm PDT.

Just a friendly reminder that due to the nature of the hands-on lab
component, we will have limited seating for that day. We highly
encourage interested parties to register in advance to reserve a spot.

We are looking forward to seeing you on *November 10th* at Stanford!

P4.org

*