[P4-arch] Save the Date! P4 Developer Day Fall 2017: Friday, November 10th

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Sat Sep 16 12:15:53 EDT 2017

Dear P4 Community,

We are gearing up for our next event - P4 Developer Day Fall 2017.  It
will be held at Stanford on Friday, November 10, 2017. Please mark your
calendars. This is an all-day event with a P4 Tutorial and hands-on
labs, where attendees will get to learn P4 and develop programs and run
them. We will send out registration details next week.

We are also excited to announce that Sedef Ozcana has joined the P4
Language Consortium! Sedef will be responsible for all P4.org’s events
moving forward. She has a long track record of service to the open
networking community. Most prominently, she helped grow Open Networking
Summit (ONS) from a small academic workshop into the premier SDN
conference, with a large international attendance. She has an MBA from
San Jose State University.

Please join us in welcoming Sedef and we are looking forward to seeing
you on November 10th!

-P4.org