[P4-arch] East Coast P4 Developer Day is Here!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Mon Jan 29 01:01:44 EST 2018

**

*Hello P4 Community,*

*

You provided us the feedback and we listened! We will be having another
developer day, also based on P416, but this time on the East Coast!

Join us on *March 9, 2018 Friday on the Cornell Tech Campus in New York
City* to review and learn more about P416!

This all-day event will cover general concepts related to programmable
data planes, core language features, advanced data structures, software
tools including P4 Runtime, and emerging applications of P4 for
monitoring and debugging.

If you are interested in attending, pleaseclick here to register
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/east-coast-p4-developer-day-spring-2018-tickets-42621110890>and
take advantage of the $245 early bird rate. Please note, due to the
nature of the hands-on lab component, we will have limited seating for
that day.

**

A detailed agenda can be found here.
<https://p4.org/events/2018-03-09-p4-developer-day/>

If you have any questions, please reply to this email or contact us
p4 at p4.org <mailto:p4 at p4.org>

We hope to see you soon!

P4.org

P4 Programming Language