[P4-arch] Last 4 Days To Register! P4 June Workshop & Developer Day

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Wed May 30 00:06:59 EDT 2018

*Dea*r **P4 Community,

*

A friendly reminder that June 2018 P4 Workshop & Developer Day will
happen in 4 days!

**

P4 Workshop 2018 <https://p4.org/events/2018-06-05-p4-workshop/>: An
*a*ll day conference on *Tuesday, **June 5, 2018**, *this event will
feature talks and demos from industry and academia

leaders showcasing P4 applications and use cases. We will also have many
demos**showcased throughout the day.

To register for the P4 Workshop 2018, pleaseclick here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2018-tickets-44764976249>.

P4 Developer Day 2018
<https://p4.org/events/2018-06-06-p4-developer-day/>: All day
developer-focused event happening on *Wednesday, June 6*, will have
hands-on lab component in every session.

The Day will concentrate on P4_16 and cover topics such as:

  *

    Introduction to Data Plane Programming

  *

    General P4 Concepts and Core Language Features

  *

    Software Tools and P4 Runtime

  *

    Monitoring and Debugging

  *

    Advanced Data Structures

  *

    Closing Panel

To register for the P4 Developer Day 2018, pleaseclick here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-2018-tickets-44765855880>.

We would also like to give a special thanks to our event sponsors AT&T,
Barefoot Networks, Cisco, Google, Netcope and Xilinx. We wouldn’t be
able to hold these great events without their support and contributions!

If you have any questions, please send an email to p4 at p4.org.

We look forward to seeing you next week!

**

P4.org

*