[P4-arch] P4 TM SubWG Meeting 2 Minutes

Andy Fingerhut andy.fingerhut at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:53:17 EDT 2018

I have added links to these P4 code examples for RED and WRED in the
meeting minutes Google Doc that Steve linked to in the earlier email, but
putting them in an email to p4-arch so everyone who is interested will be
notified of their existence.  Comments/corrections/questions welcome.  They
are pretty straightforward.

RED -
https://github.com/jafingerhut/p4-guide/blob/master/traffic-management/red-prototype.p4

WRED -