[P4-arch] P4 Portable NIC Architecture work group meeting Thurs Nov 8

Andy Fingerhut andy.fingerhut at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:59:15 EST 2018

My apologies for waiting this late before cancelling today's P4 Portable
NIC Architecture meeting.  I had received one suggestion of a topic, but
have talked with Mina (see below) and she plans to present at the next
meeting 2 weeks from today, same time of day.  A meeting came up last
minute for both of us.

Mina Tahmasbi Arashloo plans to talk next time on offloads from L4-L7 onto
the NIC, e.g. generic transport functionality (not only segmentation
offload), or application acceleration.

Regards,
Andy