[P4-arch] Next P4 Portable NIC architecture work group meeting 2018-Dec-06

Andy Fingerhut andy.fingerhut at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:03:47 EST 2018

It has been pointed out that December 4-6 is ONF Connect.  Thursday Dec 6
10-11am Pacific Time will be Eric Brewer's keynote talk and a coffee break,
according to the schedule:
https://www.opennetworking.org/onf-connect/schedule/

If a significant people planning to attend the P4 Portable NIC Architecture
meeting would prefer to attend ONF Connect instead, or have some other
conflict, let me know and we can consider rescheduling again.