[P4-arch] Call for discussion topics for Portable NIC Arch meeting on 2019-Feb-28

Andy Fingerhut andy.fingerhut at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:41:39 EST 2019

Sorry, I have been a poor organizer as far as drumming up topics for
discussion and/or presentation for the Portable NIC Architecture meetings.

Given that I am not aware of any discussion topics that people want to
bring forth for the meeting scheduled 2019-Feb-14, I am going to cancel
that one.

But I will also say that now you have 2 full weeks before the next one to
propose topics for discussion at 2019-Feb-28.  If I do not get any
proposals for topics by at least 2 days before then (2019-Feb-26), we can
postpone again.

Regards,
Andy Fingerhut