[P4-design] meeting today

Salvatore Signorello salvatore.signorello at uni.lu
Tue Aug 4 02:09:40 EDT 2015

Hi all,

is there any straw-man proposal for the TLV parsing that the group has
already been discussing?

I'm working on a packet specification for an ICN protocol that uses the
following variable-length TLV encoding:

http://named-data.net/doc/NDN-TLV/current/tlv.html

and I'm struggling to figure out a good way of parsing this kind of packet.
I wonder if this could be a strong/unconventional stress test for the P4
language.

Best,
Salvatore