[P4-design] P4 Language Design group meeting on Monday 14th

Gordon Brebner Gordon.Brebner at xilinx.com
Fri Mar 11 00:02:00 EST 2016

All,
We were planning to continue the P4 1.2 discussion this Monday, including Mihai sharing a sample architecture model and some switch code.

However, the Open Networking Summit and the SOSR conference are going on that day, and it’s likely that some P4 people will be attending these events and so not be available for the P4 teleconference.

So this is a poll to the group:  please let me and Chang (not the whole list …) know by end Friday whether you would, or would not, be able to join Monday’s meeting.  Depending on the response, we’ll decide whether or not to postpone.

Thanks,
Gordon.