[P4-design] YES to a P4 Language Design group meeting on Monday 14th

Gordon Brebner Gordon.Brebner at xilinx.com
Fri Mar 11 19:26:39 EST 2016

Based on the majority-positive feedback received, we will go ahead with Monday’s meeting as planned.

A reminder of the meeting coordinates:

Join WebEx meeting<https://xilinx.webex.com/xilinx/j.php?MTID=m03c617e8c72dec004042930f11350d65>
Meeting number:           922 843 838
Meeting password:        C0nference*

Join by phone
Call-in toll-free number: 1-8775823182 (US)
Call-in number: 1-7706579791 (US)
Show global numbers<https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=4086265932>
Conference Code: 408 626 5932

Gordon.